Mission Harlequin Classic 8" Hexagon Cement Tile
1 in stock
Mission Harlequin Classic 8" Hexagon Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Lead Time: In stock for quick shipping; allow three (3) weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per SF
- Box Quantity: 12 pieces or 5.2 SF per box
- Minimum order: 100 SF (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 SF
Mission hexagon cement tile patterns can be customized using any of the 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use solid-color or Mission Plain 8" Hexagon Cement Tiles with colors from this pattern. Cement tiles are handmade; you should expect color, shade, and size variations.
An image of a single tile is shown for the product sample; a grouping of three tiles is offered for the product box image. There is a photo showing the pattern repeat in the large rug layout and the detail of the rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains