Mission Clip Azul 8" Hexagon Encaustic Cement Tile
1 in stock
Mission Clip Azul 8" Hexagon Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples have a lead time of three (3) weeks
- Lead Time: Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.7 tiles per sq ft
- Order in whole box quantities only (x12): / 12 tiles or 4.44 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 80 sq ft
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission hexagon cement tile patterns can be customized using any of the 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use solid-color or Mission Plain 8" Hexagon Cement Tiles with colors from this pattern. Cement tiles are handmade; you should expect color, shade, and size variations.
A single tile is shown in the product photo. A group of tiles is shown in rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Ideal for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Perfect for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.