Mission Honeycomb Black on White 8" Hexagon Cement Tile
Mission Honeycomb Black on White 8" Hexagon Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples have a lead time of three (3) weeks
- Lead Time: Made to order. Allow about 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 5/8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.7 tiles per sq. ft. / 4.44 sq. ft. per box (12 pcs per box)
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (23 boxes or 276 tiles).
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq. ft.
Mission hexagon cement tile patterns can be customized using any of the 60+ colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use solid-color or Mission Plain 8" Hexagon Cement Tiles with colors from this pattern. Cement tiles are handmade; you should expect color, shade, and size variations.
An image of a single tile is shown for the product sample; a grouping of three tiles is offered for the product box image. There is a photo showing the pattern repeat in the large rug layout and a detail of the rug layout.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains