Mission Le Rond B 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission Le Rond B 8"x8" Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples available for quick ship
- Stocked for quick shipping; Allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order: Full boxes only. Twelve (12) pieces or 5.22 sq ft per box.
- Minimum order: 100 sq. ft. (19 boxes or 228 tiles). A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq. ft.
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three (3) weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade. Expect variation in color, shade, and size.
Mission colors used in this pattern: White (S100), Navy (S108), French Blue (S913)
This tile pattern is a quarter design pattern, so you need four tiles to complete the motif. A group of four (4) tiles are shown in the product photo; a single tile is used for the sample image. The rug layout reveals a grouping of eight tiles by eight tiles to show the pattern repeat and there is a detail of the rug (4 x 4 tiles).
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.