Mission Roseton Sage Encaustic Cement Tile 8" x 8"
Mission Roseton Encaustic Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about eight (8) weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order Full Boxes Only (12 tiles per box)
- Coverage per box: 5.2 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge is added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three (3) weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade; you should expect a variation in color or shade.
Mission colors in this pattern: Black (S101), White (S100), Oxford Gray (S114), Sage (S114), Mohave (S225)
The product image shows a quarter design or group of four (4) tiles. A single tile is shown in the sample image. The other picture is a rug layout with sixteen 8"x8"Roseton tiles. There is a photo of these tiles used as an accent rug for a restaurant.
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applicationsIdeale for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.