Mission San Felipe Rosa 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
Mission San Felipe Rosa 8"x8" Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade encaustic cement tile, expect variation in color
- Solid color or plain tile, available in any color from the Mission Palette
- Unpolished (raw) finish
- This tile is pre-sealed with a penetrating sealer; you don't need a grout release
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installing
- Made-to-order, allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
- For samples and to confirm color choices, purchase Mission Color Chips
- Dimensions: 8″x8″x5/8"
- Coverage: 4.65 pieces per SF
- Weight: 1.5 lbs per piece or 18 lbs per box
- Full-box quantities required (12 tiles per box/2.58 SF)
- Minimum order: 100 SF
- We add a 20% surcharge to order quantities less than 100 SF
- Use the same color tiles for a more traditional look (i.e., all Navy tiles)
- Use a blend of similar colors (i.e., dark blue, light blue) for a more contemporary, softer, muted design, like 70% Azul Rey with 30% Blue Claire.
- Use a blend of complementary colors for a bold statement, like Verde Canada with Salmon.
The product image shows a single 8" San Felipe tile. The rug shows the layout with four (4) tiles.
Application and Use
We recommend cement tiles for use in the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Good choice for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST-RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is unsuitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains