Mission Santiago Border Encaustic Cement Tile 8" x 8" Verdant Colorway
Mission Santiago Border Cement Tile Product Details
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed, so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Samples may be available for quick ship
- Made to order. Allow about eight (8) weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
- Order Full Boxes Only (12 tiles per box)
- Coverage per box: 5.2 sq ft per box
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about three (3) weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade; you should expect to see a variation in color or shade.
Mission colors in this pattern: White (S100), Green (S110), Gris (S900), Gray (S106) create our Verdant Colorway.
The product image shows a quarter design or group of four (4) tiles. The sample image shows a single tile. The other picture is a rug layout that includes a group of 8 x 8 Roseton tiles surrounded by a Santiago double border separated with a row of plain Green tile.