Clay Arabesque 3"x4" Mini San Felipe Tile
Mini San Felipe tile is a classical Spanish shape in a mini format perfect for a backsplash or any area that require a smaller scale. Mix or match colors to achieve the look you want. Prices are per sq ft.
|3" x 4"
|2½" x 4½" x ⅜"
|12.5 pieces per sq ft
- High-fired glazed ceramic tile
- Glazes are hand-painted on red bisque, expect variation in color
- Glaze color number (#) matches Pantone color
- Made in the USA, no minimum order
- Read our Ceramic Tile FAQ
- Color: Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 4.0 lbs per sq ft
- Thickness: 3/8" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Wet applications require clear overglaze (additional cost)
Application and Use
Ceramic tiles glazes have different hardness and slip resistance properties. This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines. Floor application glazes are listed below.
- Unglazed bisque should be sealed with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
Glazes for Floor Applications and Use
ONLY The following glazes are suitable for all indoor and outdoor floor applications:
Mission Red (unglazed)
Black and Blue