Clay Arabesque Sintra Tile
Handmade Arabesque Sintra tiles provide a rustic look using Interlocking geometric, shapes. Inspired by Moorish design, these cement tiles can be used on floors or walls both indoors and outdoors including commercial and residential applications. Expect variation in size, thickness, and color because each tile is handmade. These tiles work best when installed with a wide, ½" grout joint. Tiles are made of concrete and have through-body color. All prices are per square foot.
|Format Sizes and Coverage (sq. ft.)|
|Pieces||Size and Name|
|8||4’’ x 4’’ Star|
- Colors: Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm colors
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 6.9 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: ¾" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Sealing: Required. Seal with a penetrating sealer
Application and Use
Ceramic tiles glazes have different hardness and slip resistance properties. This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines. Floor application glazes are listed below.
- Unglazed bisque should be sealed with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for outdoor frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
Glazes for Floor Applications and Use
ONLY The following glazes are suitable for all indoor and outdoor floor applications:
Mission Red (unglazed)
Black and Blue