Clay Arabesque Tangier Tile
Clay Arabesque Tangier tiles provide a unique look using Interlocking geometric shapes with glazed or unglazed bisque. Choose from any of our Malibu glazes and mix or match to create your design. Pool or submerged water applications require a clear overglaze at an additional cost. All prices are per square foot, and glaze chips are sold by the piece and 3 "x3".
|Format Sizes and Coverage (square foot)|
|Pieces||Size and Name|
- Colors: Purchase Sample Glaze Chips here to confirm the colors
- Lead Time: Made to order; allow 4-6 weeks
- Weight: 7 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Thickness: 3/8" nominal
- Application: wall, floor, indoors, outdoors, wet, freeze/thaw
- Floor applications are limited to specific glazes - see application guide below
- Clear over glaze recommended for wet application (additional cost)
Application and Use
Ceramic tiles glazes have different hardness and slip resistance properties. This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines. Floor application glazes are listed below.
- Unglazed bisque should be sealed with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall applications
- Ideal for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Ideal for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly installed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged areas like pools or fountains unless a clear over-glaze is applied at additional cost
- Suitable for frosty outdoor environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions
Glazes for Floor Applications and Use
ONLY The following glazes are suitable for all indoor and outdoor floor applications:
Mission Red (unglazed)
Black and Blue