Cuban Heritage Design 150 1A 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile
1 in stock
The Cuban Heritage cement tile collection includes patterns and colors that were found during the restoration of historic buildings in Cuba. This kinetic pattern in warm colors will add interest and energy to floors and walls. Great choice for commercial or residential applications.
- Handmade encaustic cement tile. Polished finish.
- Stocked for quick ship. Allow 7 - 10 days for delivery.
- Seal with a penetrating sealer
- 20% surcharge on orders less than 100 sq ft
- Customize with Heritage Color Palette. A 20% surcharge is added to customize.
- Size: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft
Application and Use
This tile is rated for the following applications. For more information, see our Application and Use Guidelines.
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for high-temperature areas around ranges and fireplace surrounds, including radiant heat installations
- Suitable for outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- NOT FROST RESISTANT. This tile is porous and absorbs water; therefore, it is not suitable for frosty environments subjected to freeze/thaw conditions.
- Suitable for wet locations like shower floors and steam rooms when properly sealed and maintained
- NOT RECOMMENDED for submerged locations like pools or fountains.
We Also Recommend
Cuban Heritage Design 230 Garden Colorway 8"x8" Encaustic Cement Tile