Mission Lattice Border Encaustic Cement Tile 8" x 8" Summer Colorway
Mission Cement Tile Product Details
Inspired by Morrocan Latti, this lattice border pattern in a summer palette of sage green with accents of light yellow makes a great garden accent wall or patio floor.
- Handmade using a centuries-old process
- Tile is shipped pre-sealed so a grout release is not required
- Seal with a penetrating sealer after installation
- Made to order. Allow about 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs per tile
- Coverage: 2.3 tiles per sq ft / 5.2 sq ft per box (12 pcs per box)
- Minimum order: 100 sq ft (19 boxes or 228 tiles)
- A 20% surcharge added to orders less than 100 sq ft
Mission cement tiles patterns can be customized using any of the 60 colors in the Mission Palette. Allow about 3 weeks for custom strike-off samples. For a coordinated look, use plain tiles with colors from this pattern found in the Mission Solid Color cement tiles. Cement tiles are handmade and expect to see variation in color, shade, and size.
Mission colors used in this pattern: White (S100), Sage (S114), Jaune Clair (S907)
Group of 4 tiles shown in product photo. A group of 16 tiles shown in rug layout.